Friday, February 3, 2017

(FRIDAY) LASTING "AFTER-effects":

...
THAT was ENCOURAGING!

... This late-MORNING I had an appointment w/ my MAIN-doctor.  My MAIN-nurse JOINED me, in-case I FORGOT any announcements  (... I didN'T.)
... My blood-pressure was ... NIIICE!
(116/78)

... In SPEECH-Therapy, I GOBBLED-down ... 17 bites of chicken ... VIA my-MOUTH.
... WHILE I CONSUMED ... QUICKLY & NEAR-flawlessly, I dipped-in SOME chicken-bites into KETCHUP (SALTY) OR French's MUSTARD (SWEET) OR Grey Poupon MUSTARD (SOUR).  
NOICE!

... APPROXIMATELY 48 minutes AFTER SPEECH-Therapy ENDED, as I lay in-BED, I BELCHED--quietly--&, because of my EXCESS-saliva, I started RE-tasting the Grey Poupon MUSTARD ... & CHICKEN!
(... This SECOND-time was ... STRONGER!)

YYYEEESSS!

If (Dumbass) Trump is the POTUS (President Of The United States), then ..

LOGICALLY, I'd be CHAMP (Cognizant but Handicapped yet Amazingly-Mental Pathfinder).


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive