Wednesday, April 26, 2017

(THURSDAY) I'm "a DAY LATE & .... [~6,700,000] DOLLAR[S] SHORT".

...
-- YESTERDAY was "National LEG Day"!
 ...
(I THINK.)

... ACTUALLY, I was JUST reading the BLOG of a fellow-'Capper, & TUESDAYS are MERELY HER dayS that she works HER LEGS.

... Oh, well!  NO harm, NO foul.

... Actually-ACTUALLY, according to Ron Burgundy of 'Anchorman':
"TUESDAYS are ARMS & BACK."


-- So, YESTERDAY, I RODE my BIKE ... for ~18 minutes.

... I did 41 pushups for my sister to WITNESS.


-- TODAY I rode MY BIKE ... AGAIN
(as I do EVERY Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday) for ~1280 seconds (~21.33 minutes). 

... GOOD-news!  My SURGICALLY-repaired LEFT-knee IS feeling-BETTER, when I pedal SSSLOOOOOWLY.  ... THIS-way I can AVOID my mom's PITY-FULL yells of "WAIT-up!"



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive