Thursday, January 12, 2012

THIS is what I do ... in my SPARE-/FREE-time:

...

THIS may not seem like a big deal to all of my FELLOW-NERDS, but my lack of "manual" ("by hand")-control prevents me from marking "bombs".  Ergo, I rely ENTIRELY on my memory AND reasoning.  (BRAIN-INJURY, WHAT?!)

I ALSO saw my neuro-"therapist" for an E.E.G.--THAT'S an "ElectroEncepheloGram for those of you are NOT "BIOengineers"--"like myself".   During my ~30 minutes of just sitting alone--in my chair--in the doctor's office--WITH MY EYES CLOSED, I pondered about math.  "How many seconds are in a week?"  I asked myself.  HERE are my calculations (ALL MENTAL):

7 (days in a week) x 24 (hours in a day) x 60 (minutes in an hour) x 60 (seconds in a minute)
= (7 x 24) x 60 x 60
= (168 x 60) x 60
= 10080 x 60
= 60,480 SECONDS

... THAT'S how I amuse myself!


GOTTA GET BACK TO "TRYING" TO BEAT MY "TIMES" ...

Blog Archive