Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I create MY OWN (WORKOUT) SCHEDULE!

... So, I devised WHEN and WHAT I do to PHYSICALLY exercise each day--for seven days.  Ergo, it's a DAILY schedule--FOR THE WEEK--organized mainly by WHEN I have Physical Therapy.  On those days, I give my legs a break, because I tend to do some "walking" (Really, I JUST stand, and take steps within my parallel-bars.) during my Physical Therapy.  So, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I pedal on my HAND-bike ... for 15 minutes EACH TIME.    On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I pedal on my FOOT-bike ... for 20 minutes EACH TIME.  I gave myself the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) OFF.   
Also, EACH NIGHT--INCLUDING on the weekends--before my shower, I do AT LEAST ten 90-second stands while holding my shower-rail.

I printed out my exercise-schedule for my Physical Therapist's approval, and he said, "It looks GREAT!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive