Sunday, November 27, 2016

(SUNDAY) WHY do I (OCCASIONALLY) BLOG?!

... 
"The GREATNESS of a man is NOT in how much [MATERIAL-] WEALTH he acquires, ... 

but in his INTEGRITY & his ability-to affect those AROUND him POSITIVELY."

(--Bob Marley)


-- ME--in a recent-emil (this MORNING) to my former CO-techer ... at F.I.N.R.:



"THANKS" for "GIVING" me HOPE that a select-FEW (YOU) still have the internal-GOODNESS to ALLOW their

KINDNESS & UNDERSTANDING 

to USURP Society's WIDESPREAD-IGNORANCE of the CAPABILITIES of the

UNDER-APPRECIATED OFTEN-IGNORED.


-- My brother--WAY-over in Turkey--FOUND an OLD-school (PUN) article of OUR days at Olsen Middle.  

... 'Twas naming the STRAIGHT-'A' Honor RollEEs:

From the sixth grade: ... Bertan Kaynatma, ...


From the eighth grade: ... Altan Kaynatma, ...


... We're JUST a couple of SMAHTEEs. ... AND, BACK-to my book.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive