Wednesday, November 30, 2016

(WEDNESDAY) Wonder Over-Where?!

... (Yes, 'TWAS a DELIBERATE-acronym of "WOW"!)


-- I went-OUT to my old high school to WATCH the guys TROUNCE Hollywood Hills High!

... The SCOREKEEPERS SUCKED!
So, I doN'T know the EXACT-score.  
(... I COULD've DETERMINED it, IF I'd a known BEFOREHAND.
(... We only LOST THREE matches ... out of 13 weight-clssess.  ... Sooo, the CLOSEST it COULD've been is 
... 10 x 3      to      3 x 6     --> 30 - 18, US.






... HHHMMM, that STILL caN'T be RIGHT!
The FINAL-score is LISTED as 
63-15.
Seeing as 6 points are AWARDED for a WIN-by-PIN, 5 points for a "technical-fall", 4 for a "major-decision", 3 for a "decision" by points & we won TEN of the 13 matches--only-FIVE by-PIN, ... & they won TWO of THREE by-PIN, that'd CORRECTLY be 

... 
(CALCULATOR-noise)
...
(6 x 5 + 5 x 1 + 4 x 1 + 3 x 3) to (6 x 2 + 5 x 1)

= 48 to 17, US!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive