Saturday, June 9, 2018

(SATURDAY) I'm DAMAGED!

... 
HOW is it that both my ulnar nerves have been severely damaged, ... one from a botched right forearm surgery in 2001 ... & the other one on my left forearm from my dreaded car accident in 2008.  SAID-nerve is the largest UNprotected nerve (--> meaning UNguarded by muscle or bone) in the human body.  So, injury to it is ALMOST-inevitable.  But, NOT to my extent.

Anyway, this nerve can cause an electric shock-like sensation by striking the medial epicondyle of the humerus from underneath & toward the interior, with the elbow flexed. The ulnar nerve is trapped between the bone and the overlying skin at this point. This is commonly referred to as bumping one's "funny bone".

Ergo, I'm very curious: With both my "funny bone"S now incapacitated, why have multiple [SMART*] people told me that my jokes are now funnIER than they were PRE-injury?!





* = My T.B.I. forces me to require order for my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive