Saturday, September 8, 2018

(SATURDAY) Yank your headS outta your assES!

... 
Three weeks ago one of my [FAULTY] bike foot-straps broke-off.  It didn't just come loose.  It completely ripped-OFF.  I almost slipped.  I could've fallen down, injured myself & ridiculously SUED 'em for buttloadS o' money.  
BOOOOO!

But, I didN'T.  WHY NOT?!

'Cuz my coordination is better than that, & I righted my positioning.  So, I called the company (WorkmanCycles) to complain.  Representatives apologized & promised they'd send a replacement & a technician to install it.

So, not-until yesterday (20 days later) does a company repairman [finally] get out to fix my bike.  Thus, he attaches the replacement.  Today I went out for my weekly ~2.25 mile bike-ride 'round my 'hood.  However, after not-even an eighth of my ride, the LEFT strap--the very one that was just replaced--completely broke-off AGAIN.  This time I lost my balance & stumbled but did NOT fall.  
WHEW!
(... Thanks to my ENGINEERING-mind!)

It turns out that the dumbass-company sent me two RIGHT-footed pedal-straps.  A T.B.I.-sufferer is a more intelligent engineer than that whole frickin' company!



P.S. WorkmanCycles bike company is WORTHLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive