Monday, November 19, 2018

(MONDAY) . Compare & Contrast.

... 
Since 'Rain Man' was on television this morning, my nurse--while feeding me--& I compared the title-character's & my brain disorders & respective talents in spite of them.

--> His being an autistic-savant prevents his comprehending empathy.
... I can understand what others PROBABLY feel.  I just canNOT display my feelings.

--> INfrequently, I'll have the ability to CHOOSE whether or not to sympathize.  He simply canNOT.

--> We both demonstrate an astounding mastery of numeric-manipulation.  Raymond Babbit is just faaaaar quicker than I.
(Good work takes time.)

--> Both of us possess this mathematical-dominance as a nervous-TICK.  It's more than instinctual.  It's like a subconscious reflex.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive