Friday, December 9, 2016

(FRIDAY) THAT's FUCKIN' INTERESTING.

... 

I read an article this evening detailing ... how researchers at Marist College and the Massachussetts College of Liberal Arts finds that those who swear like troopers tend to have a widER vocabulary ... & BETTER verbal skills.

... ME: "Ay-FUCKIN'-men!"


http://thetab.com/2016/04/06/people-swear-time-actually-really-fucking-smart-84362 

... Ya see, I ALSO-know that 
antidisestablishmentarianism 
is the "opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England".


-- I had yet-ANOTHER GREAT fuckin' BIKING-outing at my GYM.  THIS-time my mom & my UPPER body trainer visited to WITNESS some of my EXCELLENT-escapades.


-- And, ... my high school--St. Thomas Aquinas becomes the FIRST Florida high school to THREE-peat in FOOTBALL--
45-6 over Tampa Plant.
"Rep-ree-ZENT!"


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive