Thursday, December 15, 2016

(THURSDAY) "BE the REASON someone BELIEVES in the GOODNESS of people."

... --Karen Salmansohn
(... In OTHER-words, ... BE INSPIRING!)  

... Sooo, I neared-FINISHING my autobiography EARLY this MORNING.

... So, I was feeling rather-JOVIAL & PAIN-in-the-ASS-like this MORNING.  
... Thus, I emailed my ONLY-friend .. (PAUSE ... for EFFECT.) ... from DREADED FINR ... some MATHEMATICAL-trivia:
(... She's a school-TEACHER ... of THIRD grade.)
(... Plus, I've had a LONGTIME-crush on her.  AND, my intelligence TENDS-to WOW women!)


The area of any regular polygon of n sides, each of length x, is given by:

Area = (1/4)nx^2 (cot(180ƒ/n)).


... Did you know 1,741,725 = 1^7 + 7^7 + 4^7 + 1^7 + 7^7 + 2^7 + 5^7 ?

(... DO I have too-MUCH SPARE-time?
HHHMMM.)


-- If you LIVE LONG-enough, ... you see the SAME-eyes in MANY-people.

... I have-SEEN too-MANY EVIL, SHIFTY eyes to BELIEVE that MOST consciences are GOOD.  ... But, I still-HOPE.  


...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive