Friday, June 29, 2012

"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!"

... --'Aladdin'   


So, last night I attended my Karate class.  My old Karate/"jiu-jitsu" ("jujitsu") instructor would like me to FIRST "shadow" him, THEN I may AGAIN teach.  (PRE-accident, I was a REGULAR instructor for Kids' classes.)  
The class went VERY WELL!  (I EVEN--quietly and off to the side--corrected one of the TEACHER'S movements after he taught a technique.  He thanked me.)   
((I'm ALREADY devising lesson plan(S) for when I teach.))   



P.S. For those of you NOT "in the know, 'jujitsu' is Japanese for 'flexible/pliable art/technique'.  (REALLY, it's essentially 'ground-fighting'.)   


P.P.S. "Don't you dare close your eyes."  (THAT'S the next line in the subject's 'Aladdin' song.)   


P.P.P.S. Why/How do I remember THAT?!   
Brain-injury, WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive