Friday, July 26, 2013

... PSYCHE!

... Actually, today was a GREAT day!

1) I did some FABULOUS things in my workout at "Neuro-Fit":
-- I CONTINUED my LEFT (SERIOUSLY injured) LEG-raising.
-- While kneeling on a CUSHIONED "table"--with my arms/elbows leaning/resting on a small table to maintain BALANCE, I--mostly PAINLESSLY--shifted my weight from knee-to-knee.
-- I maintained GREAT POSTURE throughout my THREE HUNDRED SECONDS "walking"/stepping on the "I-care".

2) In my Speech-Therapy, I SUCCESSFULLY multitasked:
I ATE--feeding myself via hand-fork-mouth--~eight ounces (~half a pound) of grilled chicken, WHILE I won at Scrabble.

3) Using the weight-shifting strategies I learned at "Neuro-Fit", I SUCCESSFULLY stood up--ON MY OWN--as my caregiver "spotted me"--TWO different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive