Saturday, February 22, 2014

"HEROES get REMEMBERED. But, LEGENDS NEVER DIE."

… --'The Sandlot'


This quote applies to my college-days.
I had a table BUILT FOR and NAMED AFTER me.
After I graduated, a WHOLE ROOM was dedicated to ME.
("The A.J. Kaynatma Arena for Alcohol-Abuse")
(… "Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball')
(… Do NOT "judge" me … OR my Penn-peers!)
(… MORE alliteration)


NOW, I'm AIMING TO silence my DOUBTERS/"HATERS"/doctors who declared that I'd NEVER be more than "a NON-FUNCTIONING 'vegetable'".




P.S. A college-buddy of mine liked to--jokingly-- talk about me to LATER fraternity-brothers (He's YOUNGER than I.):

"Some people say that he was MORE than a MAN but LESS than a GOD."
(--'The Sandlot')




P.S. That is NOT blasphemy!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive