Friday, February 1, 2013

"Go, go Gadget-ARM!"

... --'Inspector Gadget' 

Sometimes I get ITCHES on body parts I can't reach (my LEFT ankle, certain spots on my upper back, etc.).  So, I'm in a bit of an AWKWARD, FRUSTRATING position. 
I COULD just ring my bell to get my caregiver to help me.  
BUT, in an effort to be more INDEPENDENT, I use my knowledge of ANGLES (Thank you, tenth grade Trigonometry-Honors.) and my flexibility (Thank you, 20 years of Karate-training.) to maneuver my body into positions in which I may relieve myself of the itching-sensation.
(THIS PROCESS is ESPECIALLY DIFFICULT, because--ESSENTIALLY-I have only ONE "good", healthy arm.)
ALAS, I make do.  


(I have a remote-control for my bed that controls the inclination/declination of my bed.  So, that CERTAINLY helps.)
(For those who didn't know, "trigonometry" is, roughly, "the study of ANGLES".)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive