Friday, February 1, 2013

YET ANTOHER "obstacle" to overcome:

I am WEIRD.  




OH!  Need I say more?! 

... In addition to my inability to PROPERLY use my legs AND most of the LEFT side of my body, I developed "astigmatism", when I was just a child.  
"Astigmatism is an optical defect in which vision is blurred due to the inability of the optics of the eye to focus a point object into a sharp focused image on the retina."(--Wikipedia)  

 MOST astigmatism-sufferers are born with the AILMENT.  But, ALAS, I'm an anomaly.  

I developed "astigmatism" from MOCKING my younger brother, when we were watching television as children.
After some years, I guess the joke ended up being "ON ME"!  
(Bro, if you're reading: "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery." 
(SINGLE tear)


(I've GOTTA joke.)


Since my accident, my physician told me that my vision has actually IMPROVED!  
(I guess that SOME senses COMPENSATE for the loss of another.)  
(... RELATED: BOTH my girlfriend and my mother have HALF-complimented, HALF-annoyed complimented my NOW "supersonic hearing".)  




(I apologize for the delay.  I JUST heard my girlfriend dropped a needle in the dining room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive