Friday, January 13, 2017

((FRIDAY T.G.I.F.!

... (Now, to be politically-CORRECT--as in ... NOT-Trump, ... it's Thank GOODNESS It's Friday)


-- At my GYM, I displayed some GREAT leg-CONTROL, as I practiced ~60 reps--on EACH-leg--of lifts-OVER & slooow-LOWERINGS next-to a STATIONARY-cone.


-- FANTASTIC-EATING--via MOUTH--in SPEECH-Therapy!

... I ate--via MOUTH--18 bites of CHICKEN ... NEAR-flawlessly ... & QUICKLY.

... PLUS, I TRIED dipping some bites in KETCHUP ... OR MUSTARD.  

** I could-SENSE the condiments!  
Granted, I could ONLY SEMI-taste the SALTINESS of the ketchup & the SWEETNESS of the mustard.
But,    HOLY-SHIT!  What a FABULOUS fuckin' START!

... EVER the SCIENTIST, (My brother: "NERD!") I conducted an EXPERIMENT ... of five bites of chicken ... that I MAY or may-NOT have DIPPED-in a sauce ... with my eyes-SHUT. 
...
I EDUCATED-guessed: 
KETCHUP,
KETCHUP, 
MUSTARD,
NO-SUCE,
MUSTARD



... 
ALL were CORRECT!

... What a KICKASS-beginning of 2017!



P.S. Studies have SHOWN that people who CURSE like fuckin' SAILORS TEND-to be 
(Bostonian accent:) "FUCKIN' SMAHTUH, ... like a HAHVUHD-kid!"


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive