Thursday, January 12, 2017

(THURSDAY) NEVUH QUESTION MY decision-making!

...
I DECIDED-to SWITCH-from a LOOOOONG autobiographical-tale to a BETTER-understood 3-part book.
(... THANKS, NeuralPsychoTherapist!)

...
I DECIDED-to converse-with two parents of a NEW, YOUNG Karateka.  I told 'em my taleS, & they were LAUGHINGLY-RIVETED
(... I am a FANTASTIC advertise-ment/-r for the DOJO.)

...
I DECIDED-to watch a NEW 30-minute episode of Lip Sync Battle at 10 pm ... INSTEAD-of a NEW 60-minute episode of Pure Genius.
(... At the time, I VALUED COMEDY OVER INTELLIGENCE.
...PLUS, I have On-DEMAND, so I'll have a BUSY-weekend of watching ... INSTRUCTING-on ... Martial Arts, football-PLAYOFFS, Saturday Night Live & now SMART-people/Pure Genius.)

...
I DECIDED-to INVITE a Karateka & his mom to ACCOMPANY-me to a WRESTLING-match ... at my ex-high school next month.  
(... He's an IMMINENT-student & HOPEFUL-wrestler.)

(... 'Tis February 8th ... I THINK.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive