Saturday, January 7, 2017

(SATURDAY) VERBAL-APPRECIATION feels ... DAMN-GOOD!

... 
EARLY this afternoon I attended the ADULTS' Martial Arts class ... to watch Professor teach MY RECENTLY-designed Karate + Wrestling + Jujitsu technique.

The class of ~11 students REALLY-LIKED the technique ... which I DESIGNED-off MY patented WRESTLING-move ... which I deemed "the EGG-ROLL".

(... MANY VERBAL-Thank youS!)

... 'Twas ESPECIALLY-INSPIRING, 'cuz Professor's JUST-recovering from RECENT Double-HIP Surgery.
(... I'm in the MIDST-of REHABBING my NON SURGICALLY-repaired LEFT-hip.)

(... The KIDS are VERY-APPRECIATIVE too..  ... They're just--NATURALLY--NOT-as-vocal.)


-- PLUS, I HOSTED a BIRTHDAY-PARTY for my mom.



...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go AJ! Stay off of that bike though, thats freakin crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive