Friday, September 15, 2023

(FRIDAY -- September 15, 2023). JEEEEEZ! I almost forgot.

 ... 

I guess that my [UN]reliable memory is a promising indicator, that--after today--I'm gonna focus more on my newsletter ('INNER Strength').  I plan to release Issue #1 on January 1, 2024, then any & all subsequent issues will start quarter-annually (every third month).  I'll write 'em more frequently--should I receive enough reader-interest.


(... PLEASE write-in your comments to indicate your interest in my writing.)

 _______________________________________________________

WORKOUT:
-- LEFT handed finger stretches with a rubber band

-- 20 hammer curls on left arm with 10 lb dumbbell
-- 30 regular bicep curls and 20 hammer curls on right arm with 15 lb dumbbell

-- 15 isomeric leg extensions with my trainer's resistance on the left leg

-- Walking on the parallel bars forward (2 laps), backwards (2 laps) and sideways (just 1 lap) 

-- HIP-ups: 165 total but 90 reps then sizable rest and then 75 reps
(NEW record*!)
 
-- Tricep extension 2 sets each arm 
   ... 1 set of 20 reps & 1 set of 15 reps on the left side--both with 10 lbs 
   ... 1 set of 20 reps & 1 set of 15 reps on the right--both sets were with 15 lbs
(I alternated sets between arms.)

-- 30 ball hamstring curls with 2 legs but also single leg hamstring curls 20 reps with each leg

   ... 30 calf raises

-- ~14 minutes on BIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive