Friday, October 14, 2016

(SATURDAY) Let's play 'The WAITING-Game'. ('Tis the STORY of the last ~QUARTER of my LIFE.)

... 
-- DUE-to the camera-girl's NOT-bringing her camera, I'll POSTPONE my BEGINNING taping OF my Jujitsu-technique demonstrtionS ... 'til this-COMING Tuesday. 

... (AUDIBLE-sigh) Aaahhh, I'm STILL UBER-excited about the OPPORTUNITY!


-- I grew-TIRED of WAITING-for--at-LEAST--SOME of my nerves to R-generate.  ... SCIENTIFICALLY, I can-NOT STIMULATE NERVE-growth.  ... PLUS, my "T.B.I." SIGNIFICANTLY-decreased my level-of-PATIENCE.  

... THUS, I'll CONTINUE-to TRY-to BUSY-myself ... IN & OUT of my GLORIOUS-home. 

... ALOTTA NCAA-football! 


-- Dear Life,
   PLEEEASE have the DECENCY to at-LEAST start-wearing LUBRICANT!
(... OWEE!)


-- 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive