Tuesday, October 11, 2016

(TUESDAY) Job ... WELL-done, A.J.!

...  
-- So, I TENTATIVELY-FINISHED writing my autobiography LATE last-night ... DURING 'Scorpion'--my FAVORITE show--WHILE I "online-chatted" with a school-friend.
... How's THAT for MULTI-tasking, Mom?!

... It SHALL-be titled: 
''The CRESTS & TROUGHS of a 'Turkish-KNIGHT' ... with a 'Traumatic Brain-Injury': Life's chock-FULL of EXTREMA".

... Ya' see, I CLEVERLY-thought that people MAY-"look-up" the COMMON-term "Traumatic Brain-Injury" in the library-FILES.  So, I INCLUDED the term in my TITLE.

... RELAX!  It still NEEDS-to be EDITED ... by a PROFESSIONAL, ... then PUBLISHED ... by a PROFESSIONAL.

... But, HEY!  ... 'Tis just-ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENT of mine ... POST-"T.B.I."!



-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive