Friday, October 14, 2016

(THURSDAY) "I mean, ... how HARD is it to DECIDE-to BE in a GOOD-mood, & BE in it?!"

... --'Say Anything'

... I HAD NEVER-seen the film BEFORE, ... but I'd HEARD ... GOO-things.  

... Something to consider: 
"Girls WANT MEN ... not GUYS."


-- I WAS in a CRAPPY-mood PRIOR-to SPEECH-Therapy, ... 'cuz one of my Caregivers REALLY MESSED-up the written-log of my BOWEL-activity.  
... But, I DECIDED-to--EVENTUALLY--"SHAKE-it-OFF" ... in SPEECH-Therapy.
... I SHOWED ... ALOTTA my "NECK-ups", then WON a CLOSE-game of 'Scrabble' (2 point-differential).
... (SHUCKS!) I WANTED-to TEST a THEORY (of MINE) that EATING--via MOUTH--NEGATIVELY-affects MY EXCRETORY-system.  But, the IN-correct "CHART" threw-off  my NUMBERS.
(... GOSH-DARNIT!)


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive