Sunday, July 30, 2017

(SUNDAY) AM I ... TWO people?!

... 
-- During my ... 11,801 days ... ALIVE ... & counting ... on Earth, I have NEVER-been so, so, SSSOOOOO EMBARRASSED to be American as I am with the CURRENT ... "C in C" ("Commander in Chief") ("Charger in Calamity").

... (AUDIBLE-sigh) Said-DOOFUS always makes me feel "FINE --> Freaked-out, Insecure, Neurotic & Emotional"(--'The Italian Job')

... THANKFULLY, I have DUAL-citizenship!  ... Sooo, if anyone asks, ... I'm TURKISH.



-- THAT's aaabbbout RIGHT:
... Upon researching the term, I'd DEFINITELY-classify MY Traumatic Brain Injury as ... psychosomatic.

... Ya see, MY T.B.I. 
IS "a physical disorder that is caused by or notably influenced by emotional factors".
(-- Dictionary.com)


-- I watched--& thoroughly-ENJOYED--the movie, 'Powder', with my mom & my housemate this afternoon.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive