Thursday, July 27, 2017

(THURSDAY) "Learning" ... NEVER stops!

...
-- "You know... I always thought that dogs, uh, laid EGGS. And today, I LEARNED something."
(--Peter Griffin, 'Family Guy')

... I went to get my vision CHECKED & my prescription UPDATED.  I learned the DIFFERENCE between an optometrist--whom I SAW--& an ophthalmologist.  

... Optometry involves vision-EXAMS & disorder-PREVENTION.
... Ophthalmology involves TREATMENT & SURGERIES.

... BEST-of ALL, MY Optometrist--whoM I hadn't seen in YEARS--said my vision has actually ... IMPROVED!  
(... I'll get the EXACT-#s in ~7 to 10 days.)
... I THOUGHT 'twas 'cuz I'm an ANOMALY.  But, the Doc kinda JOKINGLY-said it's "JUST-'cuz [I'm] getting OLDER, & [my] body's CHANGING".
... So, I IMMEDIATELY-retorted by saying, "So, I'm goin' through Ocular-PUBERTY?"
(... We LAUGHED.)


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive