Tuesday, July 25, 2017

(TUESDAY) "IF you WILL it, 'Dude', ... it IS ... no-DREAM."

...
(--Walter Sobchak, quoting Theodore Herzl's 'State of Israel', 'The Big Lebowski')

... "What MAKES a MAN?  ... IS it a WILLINGNESS to do WHATEVER it TAKES, ... NO-matter the cost?"
(--Jeffrey Lebowski, 'The Big Lebowski')


-- WHAT a WORKOUT!

... First, I stretched my LEFT-shoulder ... a-LOT.  Then, I did 66 pushups withOUT ANY-pain, withOUT ANY-breaks ... & WITH only MINIMAL-fatigue.  I caN'T REMEMBER doing that-MANY [consecutive] pushups PRE-accident!

... Then, I biked for ~21 minutes ... on slightly-LESS air-filled tires, ... so I HAD-to pedal HARDER.

... I FELT the [GOOD] BURN!  

... 'Twas a SAD ... but PRODUCTIVE FINAL-meeting with my FIRST NeuralPsychoTherapist
I SHOWED my STRAIGHT-footed WALKING.  
I performed ALL communications via my MOUTH!
I sincerely-APPRECIATE ALL the [psychological-] PROGRESS I've DEFINITELY made since I BEGAN with her.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive