Thursday, August 1, 2013

(SIGH) Isn't it OBVIOUS?!

... 
The English LANGUAGE "bears" SO MANY contradictions!
... "I feel like I'm taking CRAZY-pills!"
--Mugatu, 'Zoolander'


So, I was prepping for my MATH-tutoring service, when I noted:

IF "two WRONGS don't make a RIGHT", HOW CAN "a double-NEGATIVE equal a POSITIVE?!

It seems as though only MATHEMATICS can UNSCRAMBLE this "MESS"!


Key 
"wrong" = NEGATIVE #
"right" = POSITIVE #


You see, it's VERY CIRCUMSTANTIAL, but ONLY in terms of the GIVEN/SPECIFIED/DESIGNATED "OPERATION".

In multiplication AND division, 
a NEGATIVE # ("WRONG") multiplied/divided by another NEGATIVE # ("WRONG") = a POSITIVE # ("RIGHT")

Math is a UNIVERSAL language.  Although the SPOKEN translation may differ, there's ONLY ONE WAY to interpret NUMBERS--which are written THE SAME WAY IN EVERY LANGUAGE (EVEN "pig-Latin")!

Ergo--Hence--Thus--Therefore--Concordantly--Conclusively--Obviously--Finally,

MATH/NUMBERS > speech.


... ALAS, I suffer from a "Traumatic Brain-Injury", so WHAT DO I KNOW?! 

Answer: A LOT!

"Tooting my own horn" aside, take ALL I say/post "with a grain of salt".
These are PURELY/ONLY my observations of/on LIFE.
(I am, admittedly, BIASED.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive