Wednesday, January 22, 2014

… It was a "GOOD OMEN"/"DIVINATION"/.

… At my FANTASTIC gym--"NeuroFit 360"--today, I accomplished GREAT FEATS!

1) I set NEW "marks" on the "I-Care" ("step-machine").  I STEPPED ALONG on the "MANUAL"-setting for FIVE minutes.  I sat down for 30 seconds.  I REPEATED my MANUAL "five minute walk".  THIS TIME I took an ~TWO MINUTE break.  (I was getting TIRED.)  Finally, I STEPPED for two minutes and 12 seconds.

2) NEXT, I walked--WITH assistance--over to a mat, box and slanted cushion on the ground.
THERE I stabilized myself--while leaning on my elbows UPON said "box".
ALSO, I straightened my RIGHT leg STRAIGHT-BACK … and raised it OFF THE GROUND.
(So, I was putting ALOTTA weight/pressure DIRECTLY on my "metal plate"-containing LEFT knee.  OW!)

3) FINALLY, two GREAT staff-members SUPPORTED me as I--we--WALKED across the gym, out the facility-door AND ~one quarter of the way around the complex-area.



MORAL:
"No pain, no gain."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive