Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions:



1) Be EVEN MORE independent.
(Do NOT ask for help, JUST 'cuz it'll be QUICKER.  Try it MYSELF FIRST.)
("GOOD work takes TIME.")

2) Don't use my "Traumatic Brain-Injury" as an excuse … for ANYTHING!
If I canNOT DO something, or I do NOT KNOW HOW to do something, I've gotta "swallow my pride".
(I am "FAR from perfect!")  (… METAPHORICALLY)
"We LEARN from our MISTAKES."

3) Do NOT be so QUICK to "jump to conclusions".
"LOOKS can be DECEIVING."
(… I'm PROOF of THAT.)

4) Be MORE PATIENT--ESPECIALLY with those about whom I care.
By NO MEANS am I faulting myself for having a SPECTACULAR "grasp" of LOGIC and WIT.
However, I mustn't get so frustrated, impatient or upset about "the LITTLE stuff".

5) "Know my limits", but ALWAYS "push myself to the brink".
(… THIS one is PRIMARILY directed at my workouts.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive