Saturday, April 5, 2014

She's just TRYIN' to be ME.


(Actually, it's a "predicate nominative", so the CORRECT pronoun-usage would be
"tryin' to be I".)

UFC (WOMEN'S) bantamweight Ronda Rousey CLAIMS that she "doesn't FEEL pain".
She says:
"It's just my nerve-receptors tellin' me to switch it up.  But, there's not any actual PAIN."


PRIOR to my accident, I was SOMEWHAT training in MMA ("Mixed Martial Arts").
(PLUS, at the time, I had OVER 15 YEARS of martial arts-training, -studying and -teaching "under my belt".)
(PAUSE to applaud the "FITTING" pun.  … AGAIN!)

SINCE my accident, I'm nowhere "NEAR" being in the OUTSTANDING physical/athletic shape/condition I WAS in around the turn of the century.


ALSO, I have (I'm feelin' around to CHECK … YEP!) EX-ternal genitalia, a Y-chromosome AND an adam's apple.  Thus--Therefore--Hence--Consequently--Ergo, I would NOT "qualify" to compete in the WOMEN'S bracket.


FURTHERMORE, the UFC (WOMEN'S) "bantamweight" division is for (FEMALE) fighters between the weights of
126 and 135 pounds.
In other words, I'd have to be my wrestling-weight … IN HIGH SCHOOL.
((During my FOUR YEARS wrestling PRE-college, I wrestled at

freshman --119 lb
sophomore -- 119 lb
junior -- 125 lb
senior -- 135 lb (I discovered alcohol.  SSSHHH!))

Since I'm ~142 pounds NOW, I'd need to "CUT some weight" … via EXERCISE--not SURGERY!
(… STOP being so LITERAL!)
(… My blog-CREATOR: "Ha ha HA!  Do NOT be LITERAL?!  'That's the pot calling the kettle black.'"
My retort: "'I know you are, but what am I?
… Also, SHUT UP, and go play with your dinosaurs."


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive