Saturday, April 5, 2014

(SHIFTING/ALTERING my personality)


JEEZ!  Could my neighbors be any MORE ANNOYING/INCONSIDERATE"ASSHOLE-LIKE"?!

They "BLAST" music--QUITE LOUDLY--on their stereo at ALL HOURS of the day … AND NIGHT!
(… I have NOT been sleeping very well lately, thanks to them/that.)

Initially, the music was almost all Latin "tunes", so I thought they were just VERY PROUD OF their culture.  Nothin' wrong with that.
But lately, the CACOPHONY of noisy "CRAP" is more of a "grab-bag" of musical "SHIT"!

(… I hope their butts like the "taste" of LOWER-body appendages/extremities, 'cuz I WANNA SAY to them:
"I'm gonna SHOVE my FOOT up your ASS!"
--Red Foreman, 'That 70s Show')

I really do NOT care, if someone tells them I'm a JERK!
In fact, THREATS and VERBAL "pain" are A LOT BETTER--for them--than the PHYSICAL "damage" I would--ONLY THREATEN to--inflict … should their INSOLENCE continue.

(… I KNOW they've ALREADY been WARNED about their EXCESSIVELY/RIDICULOUSLY LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, ANNOYING, DEAFENING music!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive