Sunday, May 11, 2014

FUTURE (POSSIBLE) autobiography:


'Defeating ALL Odds --
CONSTANTLY hurdling OBSTACLES'
by Altan Kaynatma


Foreword/Pretext
    Yes, I "ACED" "Advanced Placement ('A.P.') Statistics" in 12th grade … as an ELECTIVE.
So, I'm A BIT OBSESSED with NUMBERS!  (They RELAX me.)
Thus--Ergo--Hence--Consequently, I WILL produce/supply ALL the necessary numerals/factoids for a THOROUGH analysis of my (New England-accent:) "WICKED HAHD juhney".
(… It's my opinion that "Will Hunting" of the AWARD-WINNING film, 'Good Will Hunting', is an ACCURATE portrayal of ME.)

-- Since NUMEROUS people have--EMOTIONALLY--"HURT" me, I'm very hesitant to TRUST new folks.
-- I've had DIFFICULTIES with the LADIES.
-- I'm TERRIFIC with numbers!
("I just … 'SEE IT'."--Will Hunting)
-- I've never really had to study MUCH.
-- Rather than "WASTING my time" learning a musical instrument, I prefer to become ENAMORED with "ACADEMIA".
(… Hence my TUTORING-service)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive