Friday, May 30, 2014

(WARNING) Exercise/"Nature" > Science/Medicine


Since I "relieved myself"--into my toilet this MORNING, BEFORE I went to my (GREAT) leg-workout at my gym ("NeuroFit 360").

After REALLY "putting my ALL" into my LEG-workout, I went home.
My LOWER-body HAD TO have been OVERLY "active"--AS the Biomedical Engineer CORRECTLY predicted--"THANK YOU, thank you," I said with a bow, so I DECLINED "bowel-stimulating medication" from my nurse, as she "fed me" my "dinner"--via G-tube.

SURE ENOUGH, approximately 15 minutes AFTER my "meal", I--AGAIN--"UNLEASHED a 'FECAL-FRENZY'"into my toilet.



Outsider #1: "The topic's two terms are NOT mutually-EXclusive!"
(--'The Big Bang Theory')
ME: "Shut … UP, Life!
'Wy don't you go practice FALLING DOWN?  I'll be there in a minute.'"
(--'Joe Dirt')


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive