Thursday, March 7, 2013

"MIND over matter"

During my workout with my new CO-trainer, I noticed that I was "WALKING"--with the help of a walker, on which to LEAN, and my trainer next to me to "spot" me--that I had begun--AGAIN--to "WALK"/step pigeon-toed with my LEFT foot ONLY. 
Now, I had noticed this tendency/"problem" in my Physical Therapy previously.  After concluding that I turned my foot, because it helped INCREASE my CONFIDENCE in my STABILITY.  (My trainer concurred.)
I THOUGHT that I had previously CORRECTED this "problem", because I've noticed this "problem"before. But, "lo and behold", this foot-FIASCO ("Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball') resurfaced!
So, I realized that I ACTUALLY have to REALLY THINK ABOUT proper walking-FORM!


MORAL: DON'T take WALKING for granted!
(Some people--like ME--aren't lucky enough to have that "LUXURY"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive