Monday, March 4, 2013

... "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you one of those people to whom his or her WEIGHT somehow dictates his or her SELF-WORTH?"

... --Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory'

About two weeks ago, my trainer set up a scale for me to STAND on--WITH MINIMAL assistance. 
The scale displayed my weight as

153.8 pounds.

I converted that number to kilograms by dividing THAT # BY 2.2. 
(tHERE ARE ~2.2 pounds in EACH kilogram.)

Ergo, I (MENTALLY) calculated that I weigh

~65.36(repeating) kg



Ten years ago, in high school, I wrestled--for my school==at

135 pounds.

Using the same formula/LOGIC, I calculate THAT weight, in kilograms, to be

~61.36 (repeating) kg

Now, that I'm ALMOST 28 years old, I've gained
18.8 pounds
= 8.55 kg
in ~10 years.

Thus, I've gained an average of 1.88 pounds per year.
Thus, I may interpret this info in TWO ways:
1) My meds are working!  In that I'm STILL circumstantially "HEALTHY".
2) Muscle weighs 2.2 times MORE than fat.  (Was my "MUSCLE" converted into "FAT"?)


CONCLUSION: I'd say that it's a combination of BOTH theories. 
I FEEL WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive