Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"The WORST thing you can do to/for your immune system is


… CODDLE it!"
(--Dwight, 'The Office')

Always "TEST" yourself!
I NEVER "back down" from a CHALLENGE!
(… Granted, FIRST, I'll CALCULATE the ODDS of the IDEAL result.
But, this statistical-analysis USUALLY takes me a matter of MINUTES.)

Of course, DOCTORS will prescribe ALL THESE "medications"--MANY of which are NOT even NEEDED!
But, do your "homework":
I can guaran--DAMN--tee you that MANY--NOT "all"--"white-coated 'medical-experts'" have some "connection"/"hook-up" to/with a pharmaceutical/medicinal company!

(… OBVIOUSLY I've had a TERRIBLE history with "doctors"!
Since I have BETTER/MORE sense/logic/self-control, I would NOT do some "CLOCK-cleaning"!)
(… I'll just "BAD-MOUTH" 'em on my blog--WHILE "withholding EACH "CULPRIT's identity.)

(…
"THAT's what the internet's FOR--anonymous slander!"
--'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back')


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive