Tuesday, June 10, 2014

WOW! What an Astounding, Amazing, Assisting Acquisition to 'Ayudame'!


"Alliteration aside."(--'Dodgeball')



'Ayudame'--in the subject--is SPANISH for 'help ME'.
(If I were to quote 'Jerry Maguire' to my "acquisition", I'd scream:
"Help ME … help YOU!)
So, the fact that I know that proves four things:

A) 'Comprendo pequen(tilde)o espan(tilde)ol.'  So, I'm SOMEWHAT cultured.

2) … Despite my "Traumatic Brain-Injury", I am NOT a TOTAL/COMPLETE moron.
(Just KINDA)

D) … Despite contrary/"HATING"/STUPID claims from ALL "doctors", I am NOT "a VEGETABLE".
(… MUCH to their chagrin, I'm actually … IMPROVING!)

7) To abide by the GROWING stereotype, my UNDERSTANDING of both ENGLISH and (SOME/"a LITTLE") SPANISH "displays" that I abide in the southern part of Florida.
(… I am 29 years old--NOT 79.)

(… WAIT!  Where are my TEEF?!)



P.S. I was NEVER good with COUNTING/NUMBERS.


P.P.S. My SARCASM is HILARIOUS!


(CRUD!  I did NOT even state WHAT my HELPFUL acquisition IS!
I guess you'll HAFTA read MORE!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive