Saturday, December 14, 2013

"AAAHHH, the timing!"

… (an inside-joke between my ex-girlfriend and me)

… For the THIRD CONSECUTIVE DAY/MORNING, my mom's (EXASPERATING) dog has awoken me … ALWAYS at 6:08 am.
I NEED my "BEAUTY-sleep"!
I WANNA--LOUDLY--inquire:
"WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER?!(--'Aladdin')

(… But, I already KNOW the answer to THAT.
The CONSTANT, LOUD, NON-threatening, just ANNOYING barking is KIND OF a "DEAD-GIVEAWAY".)

MY CONCLUSION:
The EARLY wake-ups contribute to the reason WHY I feel SO FATIGUED by ~5:00 pm.
(… ALSO, the fact that I'm CONSTANTLY SITTING--in my wheelchair--FURTHER "adds in" to my "lethargy".)


This LACK OF effort and energy is in STARK CONTRAST to my TRUE-SELF … PRE-accident.

I WAS … "the LIFE OF THE PARTY"!

(… Even in my wrestling-matches in high school and college, I didn't ALWAYS WIN.
But, I PRIDED MYSELF on NOT getting tired, "rolling over" and "getting 'STUCK'/'PINNED'".)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive