Thursday, December 12, 2013

((WARNING) No more "HIDING behind your PRECIOUS '"white coat".

… Yesterday I "evacuated my bowels"

THREE SEPARATE TIMES.

(I've never done that.)
(… My GI-doctor said that if I do NOT "go" ("#2) "EVERY DAY", then I'm "probably sick".


Well,

1) I COMPLETELY DIS-agree with your HALF-ASS medical-"OPINION"!

2) I PRIDE MYSELF on NOT being "REGULAR".
(Poop-pun)
(JEEZ, I'm funny!)
So, thanks for introducing me to THAT!
(… That was SARCASTIC.)
(In mathematics "THREE negatives STILL equal a negative".
So, even in MY lexicon, I FAIL to see his LOGIC.)

3)  … "The GOD-DAMN PLANE has CRASHED into the MOUNTAIN!"
(--"The OTHER Jeffrey Lebowski.  The million-AIRE.". 'The Big Lebowski')

4) In the words of President Warren Harding, this was HARDLY "a return to NORMALCY".



(The above facts have to do with MY HEALTH.
Ergo, they are RELEVANT.--hence the "WARNING".)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive