Thursday, December 12, 2013

… Graphing my STEADY (PHYSICAL) IMPROVEMENT (at "NeuroFit 360"):



I thought it was IMPORTANT to put my PHYSICAL-PROGRESS in a "form"/"lexicon" I BETTER understand (MATHEMATICAL-GRAPHING):


Since I can NOT draw an ELECTRONIC/COMPUTER-GRAPHIC picture (… Watch, "the Creator"--of my blog--will explain how I COULD.), just VISUALIZE the graph.


ENDURANCE
(minutes on "I-Care" before a break)

(On WEEKLY intervals:)
3, 4, 7. 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17
(slope = rise/run)
(slope = m = 17 - 3 = 14 / 9 trials/dates)

(m = 14/9)



SPEED
(revolutions of leg-device per minute)

(On a WEEKLY basis:)
10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27
(slope = m = 27 - 10 = 17 / 9 recordings

(m = 17/9)



… Ergo, my ENDURANCE is IMPROVING at a rate of just OVER 1.5 TIMES per week.
(m =~1.56)
My SPEED is IMPROVING at a rate of ALMOST TWO TIMES per week.  (m = ~1.89)

(… Yeah, I "ACED" A.P. Statistics in 12th grade … as an ELECTIVE.)


("I just 'SEE' it."--'Good Will Hunting')


(… NERD!)


...

2 comments:

  1. We've just got to get you back into Excel, AJ. Then you can visualize those numbers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. … Who says I can't ALREADY "see 'em"/"VISUALIZE those numbers"?!
      I already "MADE" the graph -- two "endpoints" & a "slope".

      Delete

Blog Archive