Thursday, December 5, 2013

Application of the (MY) GREAT work at "NeuroFit 360" (my gym):


This evening I went to my dojo.  I viewed some of the Adults' martial arts class.
(I was NOT teaching, JUST OBSERVING.)

After ~60 minutes of OBSERVING some QUALITY techniques, I felt INSPIRED.
As I was leaving, I chose to DISPLAY just HOW I'm IMPROVING!

I slid my butt forward in my wheelchair.
I pulled my legs back, so my hamstrings were TOUCHING my chair.
I leaned my UPPER-body FORWARD and DOWN.

FINALLY, I STOOD MYSELF UP--ALONE, WITHOUT assistance--for ~FOUR SECONDS!
(GRANTED, my legs were touching my wheelchair for support, but they were BARELY TOUCHING it!)
((… I'd say that I did AT LEAST 24.65% TIMES my # of limbs (4 x 24.65 = 98.6%) of the work.))

(… WHAT?!  I like to "SHOW OFF" my PROGRESS!)

YAY!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive