Sunday, March 16, 2014

USUALLY/NORMALLY, I do NOT do this.

… But, it's NECESSARY.

The "Comcast" electronic-services company "SUCKS ASS"!
I just spent the last 87 MINUTES (3 HOURS and 27 MINUTES) without ANY POWER/ELECTRICITY!  My brother went next-door, and she was OUT as well.  My "caregiver" called said PATHETIC, RETARDED company, and he heard a COMPUTER-GENERATED message.  LAZY-ASS "Comcast" wouldn't even ANSWER the phone!

The "message" said that my Internet AND television would NOT have power RESTORED until 8:00 pm.  (APPARENTLY, a REQUIREMENT on the "Comcast"-application is an IN-ability to tell time.)


I JUST got my power back.
(During my wait, I did "Sudoku".)



CONCLUSION:
"Comcast" is a WASTE of TIME, ENERGY and SPACE!
I WILL change my service-company SOON!
(I HOPE "Comcast" goes BANKRUPT … SOON!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive