Monday, March 10, 2014

(WARNING) NOT so 'Dumb & Dumber'


As part of my "morning-ROUTINE", I like/HAVE TO "relieve myself" via urination.
Since I do NOT "wet the bed" (I am NOT a CHILD!), I ask for my urinal.

Now, SOMETIMES I'll have to adjust my hand-/body-POSITIONING mid-"stream"--since, ESSENTIALLY, I have only ~3/5 of a "GOOD" hand.  (PRE-accident, BOTCHED surgery to repair my broken right ulna in my forearm)

…During said "body-realignments", I may HAVE TO--ONLY TEMPORARILY--HALT my urinary-secretion MID "expulsion".  As a result of these INCONVENIENT, UN-timely adjustments, I think of the INSIGHTFUL words of one "Lloyd Christmas" (played by actor Jim Carrey) of the HILARIOUS film, 'Dumb & Dumber':

(When told to END his urinating BEFORE he's finished)
"I can't STOP once I've STARTED!  It STINGS!"

(… AMEN to that!)


P.S. No.  I do NOT have a U.T.I. (Urinary-Tract Infection).
It's called a T.B.I. (Traumatic Brain-Injury).
… No.  The human BRAIN is NOT located in the genitalia.


P.P.S. Of said film's two protagonists--in the title, I think "Harry Dunn" (actor Jeff Daniels) was 'DUMB', and "Lloyd Christmas" (Jim Carrey) was 'DUMBER'.


….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive