Sunday, September 4, 2016

1, 2, 3 ... THREE Traits of MOST ... SUCCESSFUL-Entrepreneurs:

... (-- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerburg)

-- So, I checked out my ex-housemate's NICE new apartment yesterday.  ... THAT led me to REFLECT: 
I THOUGHT it'd be GREAT livin' by-MYSELF, ya know, to REFLECT on my thoughts.

..
(AUDIBLE-sigh) It turns-out, ...

I doN'T really THINK that much.


1) SUCCESSFUL-Entrepreneurs HAVE a SPECIFIC-"VISION".
... I "SEE-myself" WALKING, TALKING & just-"SHOOTING the (proverbial) 'SHIT' ... in PHILLY.

2) They SURROUND-themselves with SUCCESSFUL & MOTIVATED/ING people.
... MY employEES are ALL rather-COMPLIMENTARY, TIME-efficient & RESPECTFUL.  ... HOWEVER, should he/she ROUTINELY "DISTURB" the "SOCIO-occupational-BALANCE", there'll BE a NECESSARY-meeting.

3) Their PERSISTENCE is COMMENDABLE.
... There's NO-such--thing as "OVERNIGHT-success".
... "'GOOD-work' takes 'TIME'" ... like ~8.35+ YEARS!

... "The ones who 'come-out on-TOP' are the ones who REFUSE-to give-UP."
(--Zuckerburg)
... (Computer-TECHNICAL voice:) "Where there is LIFE, .. there is HOPE."
(--Dr. Stephen Hawking, 'The Theory of Everything')

... Last time I CHECKED (I place my RIGHT index- & middle-fingers on my NECK-PULSE), ... YEP!  I'm ALIVE!


-- My buddy INVITED me to JOIN TWO of hid "Fantasy FOOTBALL"-Leagues!  ... I'm a "Fantasy-League 'VIRGIN'".  But, I've NEVER-been on to back-DOWN from a CHALLENGE.  ... So, why-NOT?!



-- CRUD!  I'm LATE for my 'Green Eggs & Ham'-DISCUSSION-group.  TONIGHT was ... 
"Why-NOT 'with a FOX'?"


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive