Saturday, September 10, 2016

MY "LIFELONG-Commitment"

... 
-- "Something-OLD"
... I attended "Martial Arts"-class this MORNING ... to CONTINUE my 24+ year STUDY of VARIOUS-"systems"/styles.

-- "Something-NEW"
... INSTEAD-of attending JUST the KIDS' class--as I USUALLY-do, today I WATCHED the last ~THIRD of the KIDS' class AND the first ~THIRD of the ADULTS' class.
... My "Professor" was SUCH a BIG-FAN of some of my RECENT-techniques that he ASKED me to STAY & co-TEACH 'em!
... Professor even "SANG my PRAISES" about MY "battling-THROUGH & OVER adversity" to the CLASS.


-- "Something-BORROWED"
... I SEMI-/QUASI-used my 'SEMPAI''s LEGS to demonstrate MY technique.   


-- "Something-BLUE"
... A LONG-time 'Sensei' gave ME the nickname of "KC"--after 'KC & the Sunshine Band', after Professor mentioned my lil' "DANCE" I USED-to do, ... after I'd TEASE the OTHER 'Sensei's with my KICKASS-WRESTLING.  
I ACTUALLY-REMEMBERED the LIL' "dance" that "HIGHLIGHTS" one's lines of DEFENSE ... in WRESTLING/SELF-DEFENSE!
((... I.e. "HANDS, (I push my HANDS forward & SHAKE 'em.) HEAD, (I SHAKE my HEAD side-to-side.) HIPS!"  (I thrust my HIPS forward.))       
(... SAID-"Instructor" was likely-"BLUE", 'cuz 'twas LIKELY a SEMI-painful, JOKING-memory of MY-DOMINATION.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive