Monday, September 26, 2016

"FIND the JOY" in ANYTHING & EVERYTHING.

... 
This morning I awoke to find--UN-fortunately--that, after THREE weeks with TWO teams, I had experienced my FIRST-LOSS ... in "Fantasy Football".
(... SHUCKS!  ... 'Twas 108-105.)
... So, I'm 3-0 and 2-1.
(... Salright?  SALRIGHT.)
... I'm STILL MORE-than SATISFIED with my PERFORMANCE--thus-far--as a "Fantasy-'VIRGIN'".


-- I "maneuvered" ONE lightly-fried EGG--INSIDE my mouth & did various TONGUE-/LIP-movement exercises in my SPEECH-Therapy. 


-- I EXCELLED at NEW stepping-, bending- & "weight-SHIFTING"-exercises at 'NeuroFit 30'--my predominantly-"LEG-gym".


-- BACK-to my autobiography ...








-- AAAHHH, the feeling-of "ASSISTING-someone withOUT ANY-benefits to ME" is GREAT!

... My NEW-housemate JUST-asked me HOW-to BETTER-present his findings to his BOSS.

... I RECOMMENDED the PERCENTAGES over the ACTUAL-figures, 'cuz SAID-"boss" will PROBABLY WANT-to EXTRAPOLATE the FEW trials over a largER-caseload.

... He EMPHATICALLY- & GRATEFULLY-AGREED!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive