Thursday, September 8, 2016

WHY caN'T TODAY be a "THIRSTY THURSDAY" again?!

...   
-- Granted, I'm NOT-ALLOWED to imbibe-ALCOHOL.
(... In PHONETIC-Turkish, I say, 'FAR-keht-MEHS!'  -->  'It doesN'T matter!')
SSSHHH!

... Yesterday, my Evening-Nurse talked-of ANOTHER-patient of hers who recently had his G-tube ... REMOVED!

... Yes, ALL gastro-intestinal injuries are DIFFERENT.  ... But, JUST-the-FACT that it IS POSSIBLE is ENCOURAGING!


-- For the first-time EVER, ... I watched (ALOTTA) Wheelchair-BASKTBALL.  
... Team USA BEAT Team Brazil 75-38.
(... Those guys are way-MORE COORDINATED--NOT-necessarily "ATHLETIC", 'cuz I just-STRUGGLE-to fully-OPEN my FINGERS--than I--CURRENTLY--am.  ... But, they give mr HOPE!)
(... SPECIFICLLY, Matt Scott--of USA--is PHENOMENAL!
... 'Tis ALSO-encouraging that the announcers named Team TURKEY as a "DARK-HORSE"/"CINDERELLA" team that's "REALLY-been 'making-NOISE' as of late". 



...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive