Friday, July 25, 2014

KARMA?!


"In the end, the universe tends to 'unfold' as it should."
(--'Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle')


For NO apparent REASON, ~six years ago I suffered a SEVERE "Traumatic Brain-Injury" in a car-accident.  At the time, I was joyously/MUTUALLY "celebrating" the BEST ROMANTIC-relationship of my life, HAPPILY ENJOYING and being "groomed for SERIOUS-advancement" along the corporate-ladder at a MAJOR Florida petroleum-distributor, PROUDLY "distributing my PLENTITUDE of MARTIAL ARTS knowledge" to young 'Karateka' ('Karate-students') as a 'Sensei' ('Martial arts INSTRUCTOR') at my dojo and STUDIOUSLY preparing to earn my Master's degree in Entrepreneurship in Business School.

THEN, "SHIT happened!!  I--UNFORTUNATELY--was involved in my INFAMOUS, CATASTROPHIC "incident".
I'm SLOWLY--yet SURELY--"on my way BACK" to EARNING--at least--a PORTION--of what I once HAD.

(… You've gotta BELIEVE … in MIRACLES!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive