Thursday, July 31, 2014

I STRIVE to be THAT … INSPIRING!



http://www.koat.com/news/albuquerque-amputee-earning-respect-in-fight-community/27219256?utm_content=buffer7affc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#!bsy7vS


(… In case the link doesN'T work, the article DETAILS a "feel-GOOD" story about
Brandon Hussey--a 16 year-old AMPUTEE who LOVES how HELPFUL & THERAPEUTIC Brazilian 'Jiu-Jitsu' has been THROUGHOUT his recovery/rehabilitation/"COPING".)



“It’s inspiring because he’s not at home doing the whole 'poor me thing,'” says UFC female bantamweight Holly Holm. “He’s taking control of his life."

(… I'll quote her on that!)
(… I JUST did!)

(… I'm taking NOTES.)



“I complain about my everyday stuff, my everyday life, and this dude is in here with no complaints rolling around, holding his own,” UFC lightweight Isaac Vallie-Flagg said
.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive