Monday, July 28, 2014

Are you KIDDING ME?! (I am QUITE PERTURBED--almost LIVID!)


The other evening (It was Friday.) I got home kinda late from--YET ANOTHER--GREAT, PHENOMENAL workout at my gym ("NeuroFit 360")!
Since I was TIRED, STICKY and kinda YUCKY, I tried to take a QUICK shower before "eating" my "dinner".

ALAS!  I mustN'T underestimate STUPIDITY!
Sure enough, my evening-nurse arrived, strolled into MY HOUSE,  SHOCKINGLY did NOT think it was--AT ALL--STRANGE that she saw NO ONE around to greet her and walked into MY BATHROOM!
I was SO SHOCKED and UPSET that I spilled ALOTTA shampoo into my EYES!
(HARUMPF!  MUMBLE, mumble.)

(… I don't even CARE about "political CORRECT-ness": She's REALLY FRICKIN' RETARDED!)

((… I TRIED to let the problem "SIMMER" to see if my anger would DECREASE/SUBSIDE.
(… SELF-therapy)  But, THAT did NOT work!  Also, my right--MUCH BETTER--eye REALLY HURTS!))

PLUS, when I confronted said nurse about her BLATANT, HORRIBLE ERROR, she 

LIED 

and claimed she didn't HEAR the shower.  
BULLSHIT!
Also, she SWORE that she "did NOT enter the bathroom, 'cuz the door was closed".
BULLSHIT on BOTH accounts!
(-- I SAW HER--pulling her table of meds/vitamins--ENTER the bathroom!
-- After her exit, I CLOSED the--ALWAYS OPEN--door!
-- Her BLATANT DISRESPECT, DISREGARD and DISHONESTY caused me SERIOUS optic/retinal-PAIN!

(… I wonder how long she's suffered from "Selective DEAFNESS".)
(… The DISEASE begins as a PEDIATRIC problem.  So, she's been TORMENTING patients for YEARS.)
(… Yeah, I researched HER "DIS-order" … with ONE GOOD eye!)
(… SIGH!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive